Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Salesforce Analyst who is used to working in a large, complex environment. They will lead as a thought partner for customer groups, advise on business requirements, and implement and maintain functionality to support service delivery and alignment of teams where multiple services/systems come together for client users.
What’s in it for you?
You would be joining a dynamic organization in downtown Toronto, that embraces cutting edge technology to drive their business vision. In addition to a generous compensation package, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve services and respond to customer needs.
- Maintain deep, trusted relationships with stakeholders and technical professionals across the organization.
- Partner with Business Analysts to research existing and/or new capabilities of the existing or potential technologies.
- Partner with the rest of the technology team to troubleshoot production issues.
- Understand the configuration to the client’s Salesforce instance and be able to speak to them, both technically and functionally, to all levels of the organization.
- Accountable for the execution of assignments to include proper support for tickets, enhancement requests, and project work.
- Evaluate business requirements for utilization of system capabilities and maximum effectiveness.
- Contribute to and ensure effective design of all major modifications. Ability to design flexible, scalable solutions from a set of business requirements.
- Translates business requirements into a technical design
- 3+ years experience in the following:
- Salesforce toolkit and Force.com platform technologies within Sales Cloud: custom objects, controllers & triggers, Apex classes / test classes, Process Builder, Workflows, Visualforce, SOQL, SOAP/REST based web services.
- Web services API integrations
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to use SOQL query tools to research data issues
- Self -starter who takes initiative and is proactive.