IT - Application & Software Development
North York, ON
Oct 20, 2021
Our client, a residential services company located in the GTA is seeking an SAP PM to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Open, flexible culture
- Chance to carve out your own role.
- Lead teams of business partners through process improvement workshops
- Translate findings into implementable, measurable improvements
- Understand the existing business situation and identify opportunity areas
- Build relationships with business partners to understand their business needs and translate business needs into documented requirements
- Build engagement of business partners to embrace change and develop and implement an effective change management strategy throughout the project scoping, development, and implementation stages
- Work with internal and external resources to conduct research into existing and emerging technologies to meet business requirements
- Engage a network of vendors, outsourcers and peers to develop and document solutions
- Convey solution concepts and associated risks and change implications to business partners to obtain their “informed buy in”.
- Work with business and finance teams to perform cost benefit analysis for these solution concepts to support development of business cases that outline recommended solutions and implementation plans
- Drive projects through the applicable approval processes with the functional business unit and finance
Required Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering or related work experience
- PMP designation
- Previous SAP project experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager with focus in business analysis, preferably in a customer service business
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience engaged in cross-functional business process improvement
- Demonstrated experience and examples of solutions proposed and outcome of those proposals