IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
- Provide Tier 1 -2 Technical Support: troubleshooting and technical support via phone, remote support, desk side support, and server: AD, Exchange Administration, File and Print, Backup and monitoring.
- Responsible for the daily backup and restore operations.
- Responsible for Server/Desktop, OS and application patch management monitoring/reporting.
- Provide 2nd level Help Desk Ticket resolution. Including 24x7 on-call support periodically.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to resolve IT issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow defined Systems Development Processes, including participating in document action reviews.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Work independently on complex tasks with minimal management and guidance.
- May assist in gathering project requirements.
- Maintain support documentation which outlines problems, status, action(s) taken and recommendations to prevent recurrence
- Install, configure, and maintain printers, desktops, servers, and network devices.
- Record all technical moves / adds / changes into Track IT.
- Troubleshoot for MS Office products; i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point etc.
- Troubleshoot PC / Laptop / Server hardware and install / configure hardware components.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- University Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a Tier 2 Support Analyst/Service Desk Analyst
- Desktop support: Windows 7, 10. Active DirectoryExchange Administration: Exchange 2013/16.
- Advanced Level of Active Directory 2008-2016 (LDAP, DNS, DFS, and DHCP).
- Intermediate level LAN/WAN monitoring and troubleshooting skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Mobile Device Management Platforms.
- Mobile OS support for Apple and Android.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An in-depth understanding of all areas of IT and how the IT department affects the business.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and administration tools.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and priorities
- Strong customer service skills and service oriented professional
- Excellent communication written / verbal skills
- Flexible, adaptive and eager to learn new technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to lift heavy network devices; i.e. servers, routers and switches etc.
- Ability to fully document each incident or request accurately, following established processes within the service level agreement.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams to ensure high quality. Timely expedition of user requests and incidents.
- Contribute, participate, and take initiative on proposing ideas to resolve repetitive problems to better serve the user community and/or improve productivity.
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Experience with enterprise level backup, monitoring and troubleshooting.