IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Proven experience and deep knowledge of React (3+ years).
- Comfortable with HOC and render props, functional components, state management (e.g., Redux, Context API), and Webpack configuration.
- Have demonstrated skill sets building web applications and RESTful APIs in Python (e.g., Flask, FastAPI).
Nice to Have:
- Have experience in building reusable UI/UX components and libraries, styling, and testing (e.g., Jest, Mocha)
- Understanding of OAuth2.0 flows for authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases and document stores.
- Experience with large data sets and near-real-time content services and visualization.
- Experience with PHP/Drupal is an asset.
Our client is…
- building and managing complex health research infrastructure for collaborators and clients. They bring together prominent research organizations across the country and internationally. Together, they have created large scale informatics platforms involving diverse and complex data modalities (e.g. imaging, genomics, clinical assessments) across multiple disease areas (e.g. neurodegeneration, depression, cancer).
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in data handling, software implementation, and system integration.
- You will primarily help in designing, implementing, deploying, testing, and maintaining essential software components that will aid in growing our informatics platforms.
- You will work with a group of talented developers and technical staff to develop the pipelines that bring multidimensional data from a large variety of sources into the data platforms, and play an active role in evolving our products, processes, and data technology.