IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
SR Python Engineer
- 5+ years of professional Software development experience in a diverse set of technology disciplines.
- 3+ years of Python programming experience in an industry context, and a strong RESTful API development experience with either FastAPI or Flask.
- Good knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes & Linux
Nice to Have:
- Good knowledge of object storage, relational (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Elasticsearch, Neo4j) database systems.
- Experience with Big Data ecosystem and data lake concept, such as HDFS, Hive, Atlas, and Spark.
- Virtualization and containerization, experience with Kubernetes is highly desired.
Our client is…
- building and managing complex health research infrastructure for collaborators and clients. They bring together prominent research organizations across the country and internationally. Together, they have created large scale informatics platforms involving diverse and complex data modalities (e.g. imaging, genomics, clinical assessments) across multiple disease areas (e.g. neurodegeneration, depression, cancer).
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in data handling, software implementation, and system integration.
- You will primarily help in designing, implementing, deploying, testing, and maintaining essential software components that will aid in growing our informatics platforms.
- You will work with a group of talented developers and technical staff to develop the pipelines that bring multidimensional data from a large variety of sources into the data platforms, and play an active role in evolving our products, processes, and data technology.