IT - IT Support & Sales
Oct 20, 2021
Full-Time Permanent Position
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience with the architecture, design, development, deployment, and support of software projects.
- Solid understanding and experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP including automated provisioning and management of services on those platforms.
- Azure and AWS preferred.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps, IAC – Cloud Formation, Terraform.
- Solid understanding and experience with automation principles such as immutable infrastructure, CI/CD
- Solid understanding and experience with containers and a container orchestration platform, preferably Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of event driven Serverless architecture.
- Software developer experience using Java.
- Experience of SQL or NoSQL databases.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the e-commerce domain (preferably Magento).
- Solid understanding of monitoring and logging considerations within a cloud-based environment.
- Knowledge of identity management and authentication/authorization protocols such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- This company is a strategy, design, and software engineering company. They create great-looking web, mobile and business applications integrated with back-end systems that drive organizations forward. For the last 16 years, they have successfully completed 300+ launches including cloud applications, SaaS, platforms, customer self-service, e-commerce, and mobile applications.
- Provide technical expertise in solution architecture, technology strategy and technical design decisions.
- Be an expert on the Architech service offering and partner with clients to identify objectives and outcomes of prospective projects.
- Assess customer business and technical requirements, define scope and provide estimates for solutions across numerous verticals and industries.
- Validate proposed project scoping with internal stakeholders including project managers, technical leads, designers, strategists and project teams.
- Ability to communicate architectural decisions to a varied audience including business and technology stakeholders from the conceptual to the physical perspectives.
- Ability to recognize and balance functional and non-functional requirements to ensure the optimal solution for the end customer.