IT - IT Support & Sales
Oct 20, 2021
Our client advocates and supports doctors, seeking to strengthen their leadership role in caring for patients. We continually seek to be the trusted voice in transforming Ontario’s health care system by courageously pursuing best practices, new ideas, solutions, and opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team and shape the strategic direction of the company
- Paid professional development
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary and group benefits package
- The first point of contact service to facilitate the resolution of member issues, complaints and concerns, responding to product or member advocacy-related inquiries.
- Evaluating needs/ situations, identifying payment issues and discrepancies, escalating claims, claims issues and referrals, resolving issues and coordinating and updating member files.
- Contribute to insurance business initiatives, product implementations and communication material development.
- leading/participating on internal projects, sharing insights, presenting recommendations, and managing assigned project tasks and activities.
- Collect and document member’s feedback with OMA insurance products, processes and services, documenting and tracking member complaints, and administrative and underwriting issues, handling routine complaints and following up on actions taken to resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Community College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2-5 years relevant life insurance industry and customer service experience.
- Excellent knowledge of life and health insurance, both individual and group products, and acceptable insurance practices.
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- LOMA ACS Designation – an Asset.