IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm looking to take advantage of IOT, Big Data, Cloud and Mobile platforms etc.
- Providing architectural support of Corporate Services technology initiatives
- Providing architectural expertise and guidance for Billing and Payments Modernization Program and Corporate Services solutions.
- Examination of existing data flows and current state architecture, working in collaboration with CyberSecurity , Data and Analytics Enablement, Integrations Enablement, Infrastructure and IT product teams
- Developing a profound knowledge of the application and technology portfolio of the Billing, Payments and Corporate Services Product Suites, and the business operations they support
- Communicating and collaborating with Enterprise Architecture on alignment with Enterprise TSA in delivering Billing, Payments and Corporate Services technology solutions
- Solution roadmap ownership for multiple technology initiatives within Corporate Services Product Suite. including current and target architecture documentation, and road-mapping the journey from CSA to TSA, outlining milestone transition architectures. The initiatives include:
- Investment Accounting Management solutions
- Anti-terrorist solutions
- Future of Finance – Modernization of finance technologies
- Finance Operational Management Reports
- Finance Service Management
- Investment DataMart
- Corporate governance, risk and compliance initiatives
- 4+ years technical experience in Architecture
- 2+ years experience in SDLC (requirements, design, build, test, deploy) or similar
- Experience in an Architect role delivering Insurance Billing, Payments, Finance and Investment Accounting Solutions for a large global organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Multiple vendor expert level certifications are considered assets
- Prior P&C insurance (underwriting, policy admin, claims, rating technology) experience is an asset
- Experience working in an Agile environment – SAFe experience is an asset
- Experience delivering solution architecture, evaluating vendor technology and defining roadmaps for Billing, Payments and Corporate Services solutions
- Experience with on-premises and SaaS solutions for Billing, Payments and Corporate Services