Oct 20, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm looking to build, implement and modernize the HR technology platform.
- You will work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver a world class employee experience.
- You will act as the “Voice of the Customer” to ensure the product(s) meets customer and stakeholder needs and deliver business value through achievement of Key Performance
- You will be the primary business representative working on the day-to-day development and implementation, acting as the liaison between the business subject matter experts and technology resources
- You will have experience leading teams and driving initiatives from inception to delivery
- contribute to the HR product suite vision and roadmap
- Act as the “Voice of the Customer” of today and for the future to understand customer needs and wants and advocate for the customer to deliver a world class employee experience
- Define in partnership with the Product Suite Owner, the strategic product vision
- Lead, develop and own the Product Backlog
- Lead and support product implementation & operationalization including user acceptance testing, change management and business continuity planning
- Work with SCRUM Masters to plan deployments and optimize Product Team resource capacity
- Experience working in Scaled Agile framework, SCRUM methodologies with an emphasis as a product owner
- 3-5 years of experience working closely with IT on delivering products and enhancements
- 3-5 years of experience working in an HR with a solid understanding of HR business processes
- Ability to identify, root cause, validate and solution customer or business problems end-to-end. Ability to create to highlight project performance
- Ability to understand and articulate initiatives with others while showcasing business and customer value. Able to negotiate to solution
- Strong desire to deliver customer and business outcomes with a sense of urgency
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge would be an asset