IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
Our client, a Managed Services Provider in the west end is seeking an IT Operations Manager to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Open, flexible culture
- Chance to carve out your own role.
- Serve as a key member of the management team supporting senior leadership.
- Oversee a team of field technicians and system administrators that provides complex technical support with the goal of ensuring integrity and reliability of technologies.
- Manage planned/unplanned maintenance, troubleshooting or root cause analysis, and problem resolution; seek to minimize downtime or service disruptions.
- Identify key performance indicators and capacity metrics and monitor system performance.
- Responsible for some capital planning, budgeting, and vendor selection/management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical service management, preferably at an MSP.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience running a technical support team for a variety of clients in different industries.
- You are detail oriented and able to meet committed deadlines.
- Ability to deliver successful projects on time, within budget and performed with high-quality standards.
- Ability to perform complex tasks following established processes and dynamic adjustments to those processes to ensure a successful outcome.
- Current technical skills and ability to assist with some of the technical work when required.
- Leadership and direction for the work of other employees and having authority for personnel decisions.
- A focus on administering policies and procedures for your department.