IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
Technical Business Analyst
- 5+ years of BA experience, in Enterprise web application, website, or mobile projects.
- 5+ years of experience with requirements gathering and information discovery.
- Solid client-facing background and experience partnering with multiple stakeholders is an absolute must-have.
- Experience working in a Technology-Enabled Services environment.
- Experienced in using and administrating JIRA and Confluence is a must
Nice to Have:
- Strong skills in BPMN, DFD or UML 2.0 modelling is considered a strong asset,
- i.e., class, use-case, sequence, activity diagrams, etc.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, a related field, or an extensive work experience equivalent.
Our client is…
- A global full-service digital consultancy firm. Their global team is dedicated to delivering seamlessly integrated strategies, immersive user experiences, cross-platform development, deployment, training, and ongoing support. They have a results-focused approach which allows them to understand the client needs, shape digital strategies, and forge a path to deliver business success.
- Work with Account Managers and Project Managers to determine the approach, deliverables, and estimated effort necessary for the business analysis activities.
- Elicit client’s requirements through various techniques such as interviews, workshops, document analysis, brainstorming exercises, etc.
- Work within an agile environment leading backlog grooming and sprint planning, estimations and story creation for agile projects, as well as translating requirements into specifications in the form of epics and stories.
- Develop professional client-facing documentation with excellence in version control.