IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Duration: 6 Months to start, high probability of ongoing renewals
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes and Container Management Technologies in general is must
- Experience with IBM RTC, Git/GitHub, SQL, Flyway, Ant, Maven, Ivy, Groovy, Gradle, Jenkins, Job DSL, SonarQube and Nexus in both Windows and Linux environments is must
- Knowledge of version control, feature/ release branching & trunk based development strategies is must
Nice to Have:
- 6+ years of experience with building, integrating and deploying of n-tier web applications using Java and Java-based application frameworks
- 2+ years of experience developing service-oriented systems
- Dockerizing applications by building containers and bundling them to create Docker Services
- Automating existing processes for build, deployment, test
- Create new pipelines and increase the reliability of existing Continuous Integration pipelines
- Contributing to improving and optimising our automated Continuous Integration & Deployment pipelines by actively participating in DevOps initiatives to help automate current manual and repetitive processes/tasks
- An in depth understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
The role: Looking for a DevOps developer who will develop system specifications, follow the latest software engineering practices, develop build scripts and automated CI/CD pipelines and test/deploy automation programs using various tools and frameworks including our Enterprise OpenShift Container Platform. Should be able to handle tasks including day-to-day build/integration tasks, troubleshoot, etc.
Our client: One of Canada’s leading Insurance Firms.