IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Duration: 6 Months to start, high probability of ongoing renewals
- 8+ years of overall software development experience
- On the back-end side, a minimum of 3-5 years of experience building server-side apps using Java 8+, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Hibernate and creating web services or APIs using REST (and SOAP), is a must
- On the database side, 2-3 years of experience with relational databases such as Oracle 11+, PL/SQL, and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Elasticsearch is preferred
- On the architecture side, knowledge and awareness about Service Oriented Architecture, Mesh App, and Service Architecture is important
- On the design side, a great level of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design experience and a good understanding of the UX design principles is ideal
- Knowledge and experience in test-driven development, microservices, event-driven implementation using Kafka is a bonus
The role: Looking for a full-stack developer with a primary focus on backend development (REST APIs, Spring boot and Spring data frameworks, Java 8+) in recent years and has some years of Angular / Typescript development experience in the past. Should be able to handle tasks including feature development, troubleshooting, triaging bugs, defect fixes, deployment support etc., The tasks typically involve REST APIs, Spring boot, Angular / Typescript, database handling through hibernate or Spring data.
Our client: One of Canada’s leading Insurance Firms.