IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Duration: 6 Months to start, high probability of ongoing renewals
- 8+ years of software development experience
- On the back-end side, a minimum of 2-3 years of experience building server-side apps using Java 8+, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Hibernate and creating web services or APIs using REST (and SOAP), is a must
- On the database side, 2-3 years of experience with relational databases such as Oracle 11+, PL/SQL, and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Elasticsearch is preferred
- On the architecture side, knowledge and awareness about Service Oriented Architecture, Mesh App, and Service Architecture is important
- On the design side, a great level of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design experience and a good understanding of the UX design principles is ideal
- Knowledge and experience in test-driven development, microservices, event-driven implementation using Kafka is a bonus
The role: We are looking for a full-stack developer with a primary focus on Angular UI development in recent years. Being a full stack developer is preferred with some Java/backend development experience in the past. You should be able to handle tasks including feature development, troubleshooting, triaging bugs, defect fixes, deployment support etc., The tasks typically involve: REST APIs, Spring boot, Angular / Typescript, database handling through hibernate or Spring data.
Our client: One of Canada’s leading Insurance Firms.