IT - Systems Integration
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, one of Canada’s largest and most reputable food processors; headquartered in the GTA, is seeking a System Database Administrator to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers:
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- 3 week’s vacation
- Hybrid work from home opportunity
- Maintain applications, processes and maintenance procedures, perform tuning and documentation
- Lead the design, development, implementation and security of database systems
- Lead the backup, recovery, testing of recovery procedures and archiving of database systems
- Troubleshoot database issues and perform database impact analysis for proposed changes
- Experience working with at least 2 of the database Technologies MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with High Availability solutions, Disaster recovery, Replication
- Experience with database backup and crash recovery processes.
- 2+ years’ experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics
- 2+ years’ experience with Power BI, Power Apps
Nice to Have:
- MS SQL database certification
- Knowledge of Linux (RedHat)