6 month project with potential for extension.
- · Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital design and user experience with a strong desire to focus on user-centered design and responsive designs
· Solid UX Practice/Process
· University degree or certification in User Experience related field or equivalent work experience
· Solid portfolio demonstrating impactful customer experiences, including experience developing
digital products from initial concept through to implementation.
· Design experience ranging across web and mobile (mobile web and native applications)
· Strong knowledge and experience designing wireframes and interactive prototypes using industry software (e.g. Sketch and inVision)
A complex life insurance organization.
As a UX Architect you will lead and deliver within the following streams of work:
· Lead the design of digital features for web and mobile.
· Apply sound user-centred design principles to influence project strategy and direction.
· Take ownership to drive the UX strategy - be an evangelist for UX practices across the company.
· Develop user scenarios, personas, user flows, design concepts, low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, UI standards documents, and other design documents as needed.
· Plan and execute user research / user testing to validate ideas and refine designs.
· Ensure standards and best practices are appropriately communicated and documented.