IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, a fast growing Information Technology company in the South Western Ontario Region, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is a disruptor in their field and is now looking create changing impact on how their clients can succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is happily allowing a fully remote work environment post Covid-19, they offer a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan, free GoodLife Membership. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
Responsible for Managing, monitoring, securing, and troubleshooting their SaaS Platform through AWS Cloud Environment
AWS Administrator, access and support tasks across appropriate environments
Be responsible for the administrations of core systems applications, such as Jabber, Jira, Microsoft Teams, and etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Systems Administrator Role - Even better at a SaaS or Cloud Based Company
- AWS Certified, Associate Level - as a Sys Ops or Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified, Professional Level - as a DevOps or Solutions Architect
- Experienced with LAN and WAN Network support and design experience
Nice to Have:
- Has Strong Communications Skills
- AWS Certification in Advanced Networking and/or SecurityExcellent
- Fluent in French