IT - Systems Integration
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, who is one of Canada's most recognized clothing brands, is seeking a Lead Systems Specialist, ERP to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is worn by several people, not only in Canada but around the world, hoping to grow even larger thanks to the current open role.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in Montreal and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
Our client offers fully remote work anywhere in Canada. Client would prefer if you are located in the Montreal area for a Hybrid approach.
Manage projects of multi level complexity using standard business analysis and project management methodologies.
Architect and roll out integrations between core systems
Provide guidance and leadership to other team members
- 5 or more years of experience of QA in software development environment
- 2 years of supervisory or project management experience
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft Certification in Dynamics 365 is an asset
- Previous work experience with X++ or .NET development is an asset
- Experience writing functional specs is a plus