Our client is an up and coming colo and managed services organization with location all over Canada, including their main hub in Montreal. The goal of the company is to build and acquire increased data center and managed hosting capability across the country
What’s in it for you?
If you want to join a dynamic team where you have a chance to make meaningful change, a client with great growth potential, then is a great role for you.
- Receiving and placing customer service requests by phone, email and tickets.
- Using our monitoring systems to detect any faults with our systems across all our sites and rapidly investigating and escalating as required
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues.
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
- Investigating and responding to outage notifications.
- Helping to assure facility security by monitoring customer and visitor activity when they enter and exit the site.
- Following specified policies and procedure along with helping identify, create and document standards and procedures
- Performing daily facility walkthroughs.
- Reporting any issues to the Support Manager or Facility Manager (security, maintenance, customer service, etc.)
- Candidates must be fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
- High degree of customer focus and dedication.
- Familiar with support ticketing systems.
- Ability to work individually or in a group.