4 month project with potential for extension.
- • 5+ years of experience developing with Markit EDM
• End-to-end development experience including matching, mastering, APIs, exports and user interface
• Specific experience with Master data sets; security, position, product and account
• Expert SQL, including stored procedures, analytical SQL and query tuning
• Understanding of data modelling and logical/physical database design
• Professional accreditation with over 8 years’ experience in a senior leadership role
• Experience in asset management and a thorough understanding of market/financial data
A complex life insurance organization.
- • Establish and lead a Data Engineering team within SLC Management
• Design and development using SQL and Markit EDM to deliver a complex data platform
• Resolve data quality issues, creating data definitions, and influencing others to consistently implement data development policies, process, and standards
• Support project governance and stewardship by coordinating with Business Data Stewards to achieve required governance coverage for investment data
• Ensure developer responsibilities are upheld for metadata management, master and reference data management, data quality, data usage, security, privacy, compliance as aligned between the business and IT
• Assist with defining the future state business models to gain efficiencies across our investment organization