IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, who is one of Canada's most recognized clothing brands, is seeking a Backend PHP Developer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is worn by several people, not only in Canada but around the world, hoping to grow even larger thanks to the current open role.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in Montreal and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
Participate in the definitions of architectures and define good practice development
Work along side with various other departments, such as finance and marketing to point out needs and act as the expert and technical advisor
Develop and modify new e-commerce extensions in PHP and Magento 2
- Experience with Database Solutions knowledge and programming skills in SQL: PL/SQL / MySQL / PostgreSQL
- 5 years of experience with PHP
- High level of experience with Magento (Magento 2)
- Experience in working with AGILE Methodology (i.e. SCRUM, KANBAN)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of SOLID, CRU, Design Patterns, OOP Principles etc.
- Capacities to identify and solve issues
- Strong Knowledge in the Development of Rest Api/Web Services