IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
- Development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment of .Net applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of how the application works and how it is used.
- Need a sense of how a feature “should” work without explicit requirements.
- Convert functional specifications into technical solutions with minimal guidance.
- Develop integration processes with external systems using APIs and web services including third-party integration tools.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents.
- Perform ad-hoc SQL Server reporting and queries as needed.
- Review code for potential performance, security, or reusability issues.
- Review code to ensure that it meets the requirements, or of you see a “better way”.
- Interact with the project owner, key stakeholders, QA, and other developers as needed.
- Desire for self-improvement, both manager-led and self-identified.
- Provide support to end users.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues.
- At least 4 years of experience with .Net Framework / .Net Core (C#).
- Experience with developing features utilizing React.js/Angular or Vue.js.
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Experience building testable components that utilize Jest and Enzyme.
- Experience building React components utilizing React Hooks.
- Experience with authorization such as Azure B2B, B2C or Auth0.
- Experience with Redux and middleware such as Redux Thunk.
- Experience with integrating third party components such as Kendo.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Knowledge of cloud providers, especially Azure.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English.
- Experience with agile or scrum methodology and tools
- Experience with understanding and implementing complex middleware business logic.
- Broad understanding of entire SDLC, including UX, dev, QA, and release management
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Application Lifecycle Management.
- Availability for limited travel, including international, is a plus.
- Minimum level of education required is BA/BS degree in computer science or other technical discipline.