IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
- Design and document enterprise level technical architecture, and data flows
- Design and engage in discussions with architecture and development teams
- Engage in discussions with multiple stakeholders and implement best practices
- Design implementation and application integration plans, including migrating on-prem deployments to the cloud
- Designing, developing and troubleshooting complex cloud-first enterprise applications
- Development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment of Microsoft Azure applications.
- Scripting and automating development and deployment activities
- Participate in technical, product and code reviews
- Update technical documentation for existing applications
- Provide status updates to management and customers.
- Continuous learning of new technologies and development techniques to support multiple business critical applications.
- Contribute directly to the product roadmap and participation in the design phase of the SDLC
- Work through tight development and prototype life cycles with substantial independence
- Collaborate closely with U.S. and India teams which include business analysts and product Owners
- Maintain the current system and operate on a “fix bugs first” methodology
- Create internal tools to support data-driven architecture and product-building
- Respond and deliver under pressure with great teamwork
- Degree in STEM field or relevant work experience
- A combination of Microsoft certifications desired:
- Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions.
- A Combination of AWS certifications:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional.
- 5+ years of application, infrastructure and data design and implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience working on business-critical software for large companies; previous consulting experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years of broad and comprehensive knowledge of cloud providers, especially Azure
- A hands-on, cross-stack, rapid-delivery approach to building applications
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes, such as tuning high-volume applications, caching, containerization
- Experience implementing secure public-facing APIs
- Experience implementing Azure PAAS
- Experience with redundant, resilient, and fault-tolerant architecture
- Broad understanding of entire SDLC, including UX, dev, QA, and release management
- Experience with agile or scrum methodology and tools
- Experience with CI/CD, DevSecOps and GitOps methodologies strongly preferred
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to identify opportunities, formulate supporting business cases and gain support from stakeholders. Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of others and develop relationships across the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capacities, speaks and writes English clearly.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to mentor, guide and manage a large in-house development team
- Proven ability in interviewing, hiring, and building a development team
- Personal skills to work with all levels of management at a technical and operations level.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Experience collaborating with peers and stakeholders across a business; proven ability to drive priority and meet delivery deadlines on time and on-quality
- A thirst to work independently, creatively, and rigorously
- Experience in Microsoft technologies, with digital and financial domain experience.
- Will be required to document enterprise level technical architecture, technical/logical flows and designs and engage in discussions with Operations Architecture team and Developer teams.
- Should be able to engage in discussions with multiple stakeholders, review, question and suggest best practices.
- Should have extensive knowledge of integrations and be able to layout plans to upgrade and move current on-prem applications to the cloud.
- Solid requirement gathering skills with attention to detail
- Strong testing skills and commitment to quality
- Self-directed and self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- Loyal and committed to learning new technologies
- .Net Framework / .Net Core (C#)
- SQL programming knowledge
- Cloud certifications (Azure/AWS/Google)
- Shell Scripting
- Azure Automation
- Serverless experience
- Azure Application Insights
- .NET Web API
- Mongo DB
- Cosmos DB
- Experience with ORM tools such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Angular or React
- Node.js Frameworks
- Experience using jUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Rest Assured
- Proven test automation experience using JS frameworks such as Jasmine, karma, protractor is a plus
- Power BI
- Authentication and application security
- User Authentication using Azure AD
- API & App Authorization using Azure AD
- Azure B2B and B2C
- Excel Add-In development (or similar Microsoft Office add-in development experience)
- Integration with e-commerce platforms and other external services
- Regulatory compliance and/or financial services experience are a strong plus
- Ability to travel internationally