IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
Is a fast growing Software Company.
What’s in for you:
You’re joining a growing and exciting team that use the latest and greatest technologies.
- Design and develop web applications
- You will manage and lead daily standups, assigning work, and prioritizing deliverables. You will work side-by-side with the team conducting code reviews, and ensuring tasks are completed.
- You will foster and champion an Agile scrum environment, introducing best practices and implementing a CI/CD pipeline.
- Communicate. You will meet with the Director to provide regular updates on the progress of the team’s deliverables and to discuss the broader operating functions and team issues.
- Manage the team. You will be approachable and involved with the day-to-day accomplishments of your team. You will conduct formal and informal one-to-ones, performance reviews, and ratings for your team. You will help set individual objectives and assist with setting career paths and professional development.
- 3+ years of experience in AngularJS, and Angular
- 3+ years of experience in Entity Framework, SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience with Bootstrap / CSS design
- 3+ years of experience in Asp.NET MVC and WebForms
- 3+years of solid hands-on .Net Framework, C#, Code, test, document, configure and debug solutions in .Net Framework in Visual Studio environment
- Solid understanding of SDLC.