IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Senior Engineer Application Architect
- Application Environment Management
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Akamai, Cloudflare, others
- Webserver experience:
- Apache or Nginx
- Application server experience:
- WebLogic, JBoss
- Relational database experience
- (MySQL, Oracle DB)
- Experienced Linux operator
Nice to Have:
- Oracle Commerce (ATG) or other eCommerce application support experience preferred
- Top tier front end web server skills (apache, Nginx,), software/hardware load balancers, Cloudflare, Akamai, containers (Kubernetes, docker), experience with cloud projects/migrations (Azure, AWS), JBoss, WebLogic
Our client is…
- An end-to-end Commerce and MDM services provider supporting clients from strategy, platform selection, deployment, and hosting through to ongoing support: a single expert resource to help companies succeed in an ever-changing digital commerce landscape.
- Perform software application engineering of eCommerce customer environments, providing environment build-out, troubleshooting and configuration
- Implementation and troubleshooting of middleware.
- Migration and support of clients to cloud environments.
- Work on both strategic short and long term issues and projects. Build strong relationships with clients at various levels and other Pivotree operations teams.
- Interact with multiple departments on a regular basis, and the presentation of information to both technical and business stakeholders.