IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Full-Time Permanent Position
Intermediate Drupal Developer
- 5+ years of experience developing with Drupal
- 1-2 years of Drupal 8 and/or Drupal 9 CMS development experience
- Experience with large-scale Drupal sites, including load balancing and caching systems (Varnish, memcache, CDN).
- Experience with Linux/Open Source software
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Servers and Configuration
- Experience with some form of continuous integration (Jenkins, CI).
- Experience with Frontend technologies is an asset
- Knowledge of integrating A/B testing platforms, Google analytics is an asset
- Knowledge of React, Angular, Vue.js and/or NodeJS a bonus
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field an asset
Our client is…
- A global full-service digital consultancy firm. Their global team is dedicated to delivering seamlessly integrated strategies, immersive user experiences, cross-platform development, deployment, training, and ongoing support. They have a results-focused approach which allows them to understand the client needs, shape digital strategies, and forge a path to deliver business success.
- Develop and maintain custom websites using Drupal (7 & 8), Wordpress, PHP, HTML, and other languages /frameworks.
- Interpret customer/internal requirements to establish complete and accurate functional specifications and product documentation.
- Effectively develop software to achieve the specified functionality.
- Work with a variety of internal and external clients.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team.