IT - Project Management
Sep 21, 2021
Duration: 12 months with high probability of renewal.
- 10 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of business requirements gathering and implementation of large scale business change.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Proven, experience of 5-10 years in large-scale IT project management, change manages, and systems implementation, with a track record of success (on-time, on-budget, goals met).
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others.
- Experience in team management and team building, providing proven ability to form, build and manage effective teams.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Change Management Experience
- Communication Change Management experience
- Ability to liaise with Senior Leadership
Nice to Have:
- Healthcare and/or medical field.
- Project Management certification (PMP).
One of Canada's largest healthcare companies.
- Define, monitor and deliver on project scope, schedule, milestones, budget, Statement of Work, and deliverables that support the business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, resources and critical path.
- Maintain effective and regular communication with all stakeholders on all project related matter.
- Manage large scale business change programs.