IT - Project Management
Sep 21, 2021
INT Project Manager
- 5+ years of Project Management or Professional Services experience in a global organization
- 3+ years experience working on IT Projects (Application Development/Software/Hardware/ Infrastructure and/or Complex Integration).
- Great communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience with project management and progress tracking tools (MS Project, Smart Sheets, JIRA/Wiki/Confluence).
- Experience with other Atlassian family of tools is an asset
- Understanding of financial principles including project control measures (Earned Value, Cost Performance indicators)
- Ability to manage and forecast project budgets, to report on project financials, and to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Ability to review/validate estimates for both schedules and budgets.
- Skilled in G Suite (e.g. Sheets, Slides, Docs) and willing to learn additional information systems and or software
- PMP certification an asset, SAFE/Agile experience preferred
Our client is…
- An end-to-end Commerce and MDM services provider supporting clients from strategy, platform selection, deployment, and hosting through to ongoing support: a single expert resource to help companies succeed in an ever-changing digital commerce landscape.
- Lead cross-functional, multi-site project teams composed of employees, contractors and external vendors in support of several concurrent projects and initiatives
- Set up and maintain project plans for several projects and report status against project gates (financial, resources, deliverables, etc.) throughout the life of projects.
- Measure, manage and report on project health according to the defined reporting standards, KPIs, governance structure and rules of engagement