IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, a leading reporting and analytics company in the GTA, is seeking a Data Integration Engineer to help connect their clients data in the most automated and seamless way possible. Our client is a leader in the field working with Fortune 500 companies to help support their strategic planning.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA West and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
The Senior Data Integration Engineer will design and develop real-time interfaces between internal and external systems through a combination of cloud and on-site platforms. The role will have great communication skills and deep knowledge and experience in API best practices.
- Design and develop solutions utilizing best practices
- Provide technical expertise to internal team and external stakeholders
- Provide strategy, architecture, design and automation options to increase efficiency and simply integration across platforms
- Experienced in Technical Writing, Product Documentation, or Online Publishing
- 5 Years of Technical Writing Experience
- Must be able to read and understand source code written in SQL, MDX, DAX, JSON, and XML
- Must be able to work in collaboration with data engineers on a daily basis
- Experience with Adobe, Figma, or any other visual design software to enable visual explanations
Nice to Have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand source code written in M