IT - Project Management
Sep 21, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of security transformation in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Plan, Design, Implement and Support key initiatives and projects within the cybersecurity program
- Manage and deliver or ensure delivery quality of Cybersecurity projects/initiatives practicing effective methodologies such as PMI, Agile and Lean as necessary
- Assess and continuously improve service delivery within cybersecurity program thru effective communications, lessons learned and risk mitigation
- Report on status, risk management, budget/cost, success criteria and reporting as required
- Define and implement key performance indicators for cybersecurity based on the services and security controls implemented
- Develop, implement, review and amend cyber security policies, procedures and practices
- Support education, awareness and training campaigns to ensure workforce are aware of cyber threats, cybersecurity policies, procedures and practices and appropriately informed of their responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business or IT or Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience: 10+ years’ project management experience in IT with 5 years’ security experience in shared services and security project delivery involving transformation in risk/cybersecurity.
- Professional Certification: 1 or more related certifications such as: PMP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC
- Project management certification PMP preferred
- Seasoned PM with excellent project management, team building, analytical and problem solving skills
- Broad IT knowledge and Security relevance with cybersecurity threats, trends and technologies
- Project excellence spanning Governance, Definition, Planning, Project Management & Control, Financials and Close-out.
- Demonstrated experience in applying transformational change including Agile and Lean frameworks
- Proficiency in the use of tools and techniques, including risk assessment, business impact analysis, control and vulnerability assessments, used to identify business needs and determine control requirements
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting information security project/program initiatives and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans