IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
16 month project with potential for extension.
• Overall PM experience of 5+ years at an intermediate/senior level with proven results
• Strong knowledge and experience of Project Management practices, tools and methodologies both Agile and Waterfall
• Proven experience leading and managing medium to large, complex projects with IT teams and/or managing digital projects
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Results oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize across a wide range of tasks
• Demonstrated efficiency in facilitating a wide range of stakeholder groups with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to influence others successfully
• Demonstrated ability to work with MS Office tools including MS Project to develop project management artifacts
• High tolerance for change and ambiguity.
A complex life insurance organization.
• Manage all phases of the project from initiation through to planning, execution and closure while leveraging Project Management methodology, best practice standards and processes for both Agile and Waterfall
• Manage stakeholders to ensure that project delivery expectations are clearly identified, articulated and met
• Drive project execution and ensure project deliverables meet/exceed project sponsor expectations
• Effectively manage project processes and communications including: meetings, status updates, risks/issue identification and resolution
• Develop project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement
• Develop and implement effective project reporting dashboard and metrics
• Effectively motivate and manage a project team in a “start up like” environment with changing priorities