IT - Systems Integration
Sep 21, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Embed a risk and return management approach to the organizations business areas, including risk awareness and capabilities
- Integrating the evidence-based risk and return framework to the business and fostering a robust risk culture.
- Supporting business areas with oversight and monitoring activities of risk management processes;
- Providing second line of defense input and constructive feedback to ensure risks are identified, assessed and managed.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to build action plans to remediate risk issues and providing ongoing support through remediation;
- Produce high quality reporting with key risk indicators and insights to senior leadership and internal stakeholders;
- Research and remain current with emerging best practices in risk management and reporting;
- Continuing to enhance risk management and reporting practices to improve the ability to identify, assess, mitigate, govern and report on risk, including ensuring a robust business continuity and crisis management program is in place;
- Providing coaching and development to direct reports within Corporate Risk, maintaining coaching logs and performance management documentation as appropriate;
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in business, finance or other related field or related experience
- 10 or more years of experience in risk management;
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills and able to drive appropriate risk management outcomes;
- Proven track record in leadership and people management;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of ARCHER or other risk management platforms an asset.