IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Oracle Commerce (ATG) Developer
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years experience delivering Oracle Commerce based eCommerce solutions
- 1+ year of ATG development experience
- Demonstrated experience in microservices architecture and deployment
- Working knowledge of cloud computing and architecture
Nice to Have:
- Java and Java EE
- Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Struts and Hibernate
- JSP, Ajax, HTML/CSS.
- IDEs such as Eclipse and Intellij IDEA.
- Source control tools such as git.
- SOAP and RESTful web service development in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Our client is…
- An end-to-end Commerce and MDM services provider supporting clients from strategy, platform selection, deployment, and hosting through to ongoing support: a single expert resource to help companies succeed in an ever-changing digital commerce landscape.
- Creating high-quality code and developing Java-based services and applications using Oracle Commerce (ATG), Java EE, and Web Services;
- Integration with 3rd party interfaces;
- Problem solving including integration and performance analysis;
- Contributing to project/task definition and planning and supporting account managers and technical team leads;