IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Is a growing software development company, building powerful Mac & iOS CRM tools. Featured on Entrepreneur, The loop, MacWorld, their software is changing the way people do business.
What’s in it for you?
Fully remote work forever. 10:00AM - 3:00PM EST (core hours), you can work from anywhere! Though we are mostly remote, our team tries to meet up in the office every now and again for functions and of course, eating some good food! We also make it a point to do activities together for fun,
As part of this role you will be a key individual contributor to building the
our platform that supports macOS, iOS, and web. We are building with tools like Django, Citus for distributed PostgreSQL, Kafka, and SwiftNIO.
You will have an opportunity to help define and build the future of
the platform and API. Things you will be working on: RESTful interfaces to persist data for our client apps, Authentication and payment backends, PostgreSQL database with custom extensions, Elasticsearch indexing and search
- Have 5+ years of experience
- Hold a B.Sc Computer Science or B.Eng Software, or equivalent wor experience
- Extensive experience building SaaS products with Django/Python and
?Nice to have:
- Development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of Apple Push Notification Service, Redis, nginx, Kafka, Graylog, Prometheus, grafana, AWS, and Elasticsearch
- Familiar with infrastructure management tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Nomad, and Consul
- Experience or interest in building with SwiftNIO
- Knowledge of CalDAV & CardDAV
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers (like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or DigitalOcean)