IT - IT Support & Sales
Sep 21, 2021
Our client advocates for doctors, seeking to strengthen their leadership role in caring for patients. They are transforming Ontario’s health care system by courageously pursuing best practices, new ideas, solutions, and opportunities to improve.
What’s in it for you?
Are you looking to expand your skills and be part of a talented team? Are you an innovative go-getter who becomes energized working in a challenging environment
- Paid professional development and continuous in-house learning
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Exceptional group benefits package, including a spending account and a robust wellness program
You will be responsible for preparing and reviewing financial analysis, participating in project management, and reporting financial information for departments to assist managers in making decisions.
- Supporting the annual budget development process by working with your designated departments.
- Preparing and maintaining financial reports in compliance with GAAP.
- Preparing working papers and analysis for the year-end audit including engaging with the external auditors.
- Maintaining account databases including managing all required entries; controlling and reconciling existing accounts; and creating schedules and statements to prepare the general ledger.
- Providing forecasts and analysis for quarterly management reports for your designated departments.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years accounting experience and expertise in financial statements preparation, lease accounting, tax accounting, etc.