IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
- University/College Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Master’s or MBA would be an asset
- Proven experience with end to end solutioning and implementation of Guidewire modules with Cloud technologies and platforms, experience with multiple digital technologies and all three Guidewire modules would be a strong asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in front of management
Nice to Have:
- Experience with any corporate or operational planning is a plus
Our client is a leading insurance company.
Work with external partners, architectural guild and development team to understand the current state architecture and design target state architecture.
- For the interactions implemented in the system, ensure that the architectural artifacts are maintained and appropriate detailing is provided so that the artifacts can support the teams in future.
- Research and explore new technology/architectural patterns being used in the industry and present how those patterns can be implemented within the organization
- Provide input and influence on the architectural patterns implemented within the environment and ensure the components satisfy the security, performance, resiliency, scalability and other architectural concerns.