Is a fast growing Metal and Mining company.
What’s in for you:
You’re joining a growing and exciting team that use the latest and greatest technologies.
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team of I.T. colleagues, in the following capacities:
- Work together with other IT integration and messaging experts to investigate technologies, develop standards, and deliver solutions related to application integration and messaging
- Guide IT and OT software application developers regarding integration-related best practices associated with their application software solutions
- Collaborate with IT and OT software application developers to identify requirements, and design, develop, test, deploy and provide maintenance support for new and existing application integration and messaging solutions
- Leverage and collaborate with IT infrastructure resources who assist with the underlying hardware and operating system infrastructure related to delivering and maintaining integration and messaging solutions
- Demonstrate ownership while working on assignments through all phases of the software development lifecycle (from requirements gathering to production deployments and ongoing maintenance).
- Ensure that overall integration and messaging designs and implementations deliver the required system performance and reliability, and data security.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders to proactively plan and address all of the change management aspects in order to eliminate any negative impacts to all stakeholders.
- Manage and monitor the integration and messaging processes and environments to enable high reliability and accuracy of integration and messaging solutions. This includes:
- Developing and monitoring system KPI’s,
- Troubleshooting technical issues, performing root cause analyses, and taking appropriate action to remediate issues,
- Continually evaluate existing systems, solutions and processes and provide ideas for improvement.
- Pursue, understand and leverage benchmarking research regarding emerging integration related technologies and best practices.
- IBM Application Connect Enterprise (ACE), or former IBM Integration Bus (IIB),
or equivalent Integration software tools
- IBM MQ administration and programming (MQI, JMS)
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, .NET, and C++
- Oracle WebLogic Server administration and programming
- Mapping tools (eg. Mapforce, XSLT, XQuery) or alternatives