Sep 21, 2021
Our client is one of the global leaders in information management solutions and is seeking a Director, Sales and Marketing Automation to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
The successful candidate will have a technical background and first-hand experience managing large Salesforce.com instance(s). Likewise having experience with at least one Marketing automation tool is required.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan (100% coverage)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Reimbursement options for further education
- RSP matching
- Own approved business driven IT programs & projects and management of their respective business cases, ensuring that they deliver business value
- Conduct reviews of the active programs and projects, managing budgets, staff resourcing and addressing any risks associated
- Driving application roadmaps, including working with business partners to prioritize the delivery of the highest value items
- Delivering on time and on budget
- Managing expectations of stakeholders
- Negotiating with peers and business partners
- Working with 3rd party vendors, including writing statements of work
- Leadership role on at least one major system implementation project
- Experience managing large environments involving integrations, add-ons and advanced automation involving AI
- Experience with one ore more partner platforms would be preferred (ZiftONE, Magentrix etc.)
- 10 + years’ experience managing a marketing automation platform (Eloqua and/or Marketo preferred)
Nice to Have:
- A relevant bachelor’s or Masters degree, College diploma or equivalent experience