IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 28, 2022
.. a rapidly growing fintech company based out of downtown Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events and a fully stocked kitchen
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of company’s strategic business plans.
- Providing architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to Business Systems Analysts, Business Solutions Architects, Infrastructure team, and Application Developers.
- Evaluating and documenting the company’s existing security architecture and technology portfolio.
- Identify potential sources of application security risk, prioritizing them based on risk impact.
- Collaborating with end users and senior management to define business requirements in support of complex systems development efforts and to gain buy-in for all technology plans.
- Accountable to engage with the organization and IT team to identify and prioritize continuous improvement in Cyber response capabilities.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ relevant experience, with 5+ years work experience as an Security Engineer/Architect.
- Extensive knowledge in application security principles.
- Good working knowledge application security testing methodology such as SAST & DAST
- Good working knowledge of OWASP standards.
- Working knowledge of application Security tools such as SonarQube and Veracode
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud-based platforms including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS. In AWS and Azure.