IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, a fast growing Information Technology company in the South Western Ontario Region, is seeking a AWS Developer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is a disruptor in their field and is now looking create changing impact on how their clients can succeed.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is happily allowing a fully remote work environment post Covid-19, they offer a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan, free GoodLife Membership. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
Work with the Cloud Systems Administrator to make sure the AWS Environment has stability and optimization
Support the maintenace and design of the cloud infrastructure for their web applications
Seek opportunities for changes and improvements to their current delivery pipeline and infrastructure.
- AWS Certified Developer, Associate level
- Four Years of experience with core AWS Services
- One of the Following AWS Certification (Speciality): Database, Data Analytics, and/or Security
- Experienced with Git/GitKraken/GitFlow and related GUIs
Nice to Have:
- Has Strong Communications Skills
- AWS Certification, Professional level, as a Solutions Architect and/or DevOps Engineer
- Fluent in French