IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Our client… located in Etobicoke, is a one of Canada's leading 3rd Party Logistics Organizations.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to join a reputable organization, collaborating with some of Toronto's top talent and working with the latest technological solutions.
Our client is looking for an Business Analyst: Scale to join their team in a full-time capacity. You will...
- Lead the configuration of SCALE based on detailed functional specification documents.
- You will conduct hands-on system configuration of SCALE (Windows), Functional/System Testing, Integration Testing, Test Script Writing, Training, Go-Live Support, and Post-GoLive support.
- You will ensure that SCALE WMS is properly integrated from end-to-end, with all systems conforming to specifications.
- Understand business processes and requirements, and translate them to specific software requirements, including Business Requirements Documents and GAP Analysis for extension development.
- Serve as the domain expert and advocate for best implementation practices for our clients.
- You will partner with clients to translate business specifications into test specifications and scripts, working closely with the client’s dedicated Super Users.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing Manhattan SCALE WMS (Windows) in diverse environments (ideally in 3PL environment) is required.
- Integration experience with third-party systems using APIs, HTML, EDI, Webservices, etc.
- Business and technical experience in Warehouse Management and Transportation Management.
- Experience developing an overall testing strategy, writing test scripts, configuring the Manhattan SCALE WMS solution, testing execution, communicating testing results back to clients, managing and training client personnel, developing training documentation, executing training, etc.
- Experience using any of Manhattan's complimentary products and Manhattan’s Integration Framework (MIF) is a plus, but not required