IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, a multinational leader in the oil and gas industry, is seeking a Azure Data Engineer
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located both in Mississauga and Montreal and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP program and 3 weeks vacation to start. Fully Remote work.
- Designs, create, tests and put into use Data & BI solutions used for various business lines and applications on ongoing and future projects
- Designs, develop, put in production and optimizes Data & BI pipelines used to provide data applications, or data visualizations
5+ years in SQL Development
3 - 5 Years of experience with Microsoft Azure Products: Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Service (Microsoft OLAP), Azure Data Factory, Azur DevOps, and DAX
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in the design and implementation of modern data lake/warehouse architecture, in Data Delivery/Analytics, Data Modeling, ETL Tools (SSIS), Master Data Management and of developing highly automated and documented solutions
Nice to Have:
- Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Spanish a plus