IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
A Canadian household name, in the consumer packaged goods industry. Be part of a group that participates in many IS projects working with various disciplines, and new technologies
What’s in it for you?
A company with growth and opportunities to learn the newest technologies. Play a critical role within the enterprise.
- Be part of a team heavily involved in design/architecture, best practices, installation, troubleshooting, performance tuning and administration of various applications.
- Focus on designing and developing robust application solutions to support project application implementations.
- Collaborate with all IT teams and with all Business Units and participate in requirements gathering, systems analysis, troubleshooting/root cause analysis and estimating development effort.
- Design, develop, maintain and support multiple applications and services while adhering to development standards
- Build test data, conduct unit and integration testing and analyze problems
- Perform peer development code reviews
- Prepare thorough technical documentation
- Learn new development technologies and concepts to support application and development requirements
- Maintain awareness of best practice and trends in other digital technologies/platforms such as AI, ML, RPA, IOT and Big Data.
- Provide technical support to our functional IS teams and Business which includes participation on a 24/7 weekly team rotation
- Ideally 5 years of work experience developing mobile applications, preferably with SAP as the backend system.
- University undergraduate degree in related discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP and an ability to architect solutions
- Deep knowledge in developing mobile applications using SWIFT 4.0 and up, XCode 12.4 and various frameworks in the iOS stack, SAP BTP iOS SDK and OData is a must
- Experience in programming using Objective-C is a plus as well as familiarity with SOAP & REST, SQL, XML, JSON and data modeling Experience in SAP Business Technology Platform
- Application Development and Integration Services Experience in designing UX for mobile devices
- Experience in Agile methodology and DevOps Familiarity with ABAP coding and SAP enhancements framework would be an asset.
- Microservices, Cloud Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, HTML5/SAPUI5 and ABAP Restful Application Programming is a plus.