IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Lead DevOps Engineer
Full-Time Permanent Position (Remote)
- Strong DevOps experience (6yrs)
- Strong hands-on Tech Stack & Leadership Skills
- Bash or Python
- 2 Certifications (Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Professional or CNCF Certified CKA preferred)
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Is a strategy, design, and software engineering company. They create great-looking web, mobile and business applications integrated with back-end systems that drive organizations forward. For the last 16 years, they have successfully completed 300+ launches including cloud applications, SaaS, platforms, customer self-service, e-commerce, and mobile applications.
- Provide thought leadership and DevOps best practices to bring development and IT operations processes, people, and tools closer together - in order to increase the speed, security, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions to our clients.
- Provide DevOps toolset for automation and deployment to Architech client projects:
- Build, release and manage configurations of production systems.
- Implement DevOps principles such as continuous integration, automation, and deployment with complex applications & solutions.
- Deploy, automate, manage, and monitor cloud-based systems to ensure high availability, performance, scalability, and security.
- Troubleshoot issues across various platforms, networks, and application domains
- Analyze and resolve application issues using logs, database queries, monitoring tools, server configurations, etc.
- Perform system recovery processes and tooling as needed.
- Provide solution expertise during pre & post-sales and effectively articulate the technology operations value for clients’ environments.