IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Our client, a leading financial services company in the GTA, is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan.
- Remote work options.
- Very generous vacation time.
- You will be responsible for evaluating tools and automating security tasks.
- Improving alerting/monitoring solutions.
- Performing security impact assessment.
- Ensuring technical security controls are implemented that maintain compliance with regulatory and customer requirements.
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role
- SIEM solutions and alert optimization
- Linux and Windows system administration
- MITRE attack
- Security threat landscape
- PCI and SOC2 compliance
- Documentation and research
- Blue Team, Protection
Nice to Have:
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent