.. a rapidly growing fintech company based out of downtown Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events and a fully stocked kitchen
- Collaborate with business teams, technology teams, and external partners to align work to our product roadmap and communicate customer and business value across the company
- Optimize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where creative, validated solutions are expected
- Leverage data (quantitative and qualitative) to make informed decisions, define meaningful success criteria, and maximize product value iteratively
- Work in partnership with the Product Design and Technology teams to build user-centric, user tested solutions through product discovery practices
- Execute against Product Roadmaps and Release Plans by owning, prioritizing, and maintaining the Product Backlog, including definition of features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with Solution architect and Development leads to refine the Product Backlog to ensure that team deliverables meet agreed-upon standards for quality in addition to the stated business outcome
- Promote and drive Agile development methodology throughout the development cycle, providing direction and support to development and quality assurance teams
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Owner or Associate Product Manager
- Experience working both independently and, in a team,-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- A high agency individual with the ability to appropriately assess the need for independent decision-making versus leadership escalation.
- Experience with Agile principles and development methodologies
- Proficient with the use of Jira and Confluence, or equivalent ticket management software
- PSPO, CSPO or CSP-PO certification(s) considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work with IT teams to achieve business goals.