IT - Application & Software Development
North York, ON
Jun 20, 2021
Senior QA Engineer
6 Month contract to start
• 5~10 years of software testing experience is required.
• College / university graduate, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology program desired.
• Strong analytical skill, creative and independent problem solving, great attention to details.
• A team player, fast learner, sense of responsibility, can-do attitude, work independently.
• Excellent experience of both manual testing and automation testing.
• In-depth knowledge of STLC.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
• Excellent experience of SoapUI, Groovy, Selenium, Core JAVA.
• Good experience of Github, Jenkins, JIRA, and Zephyr.
• Good experience with testing in AWS/GCP environments.
Our client is a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on testing aspects of software products/projects. Develop test plans in coordination with product development and create test cases based on these requirements. Implement testing plans and test cases and present testing results. Create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data, implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in release decisions and establish measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.