IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
Is a fast growing Software Company.
What’s in for you:
You’re joining a growing and exciting team that use the latest and greatest technologies.
- Collaborate within an IT team environment together with internal Business and Manufacturing clients:
- to deliver sustainable solutions involving Collaboration portals, Enterprise Content Management, Workflows and Enterprise Search
- to guide and assist clients to deliver and maintain their own end-user-driven solutions
- to provide governance best practices support.
- Demonstrate ownership while working on highly scalable content services / applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle (from requirement gathering to production deployments).
- Ensure that overall designs, communications and implementations deliver the required system functionality and performance, data quality and ease of use, while proactively addressing all the change management needs to eliminate any negative impacts to end users.
- Lead migrations of content from various on-premise environments (including SharePoint 2013) to SharePoint Online modern sites.
- Support and manage the environment to provide high reliability and accuracy.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analyses, and take appropriate action to remediate issues.
- Continually evaluate existing systems, solutions and processes and provide ideas for improvement.
- Pursue, understand and cultivate benchmarking research regarding emerging technologies and best practices.
- Technical experience utilizing one or more of the following technologies is required:
- SharePoint Framework, including SPFX and modern sites
- Power Platform, especially Power Apps and Power Automate
- PowerShell to administrate and optimize SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform and other tools
- Ability to migrate content from various content environments (including SharePoint 2013) to SharePoint Online modern sites; use of third-party tool such as Sharegate or custom coding.
- Technical experience utilizing one or more of the following technologies is an asset:
- Project Server
- Utilizing Azure services
- Microsoft Graph API
- Azure Active Directory
- Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Data modeling in relational and dimensional databases (SQLServer, Oracle)