IT - Systems Integration
Sep 21, 2021
Duration: 4-6 months to start, high probability of renewals.
- Cisco Unified Communications solutions and concepts with hands-on functionality and availability/performance troubleshooting knowledge, including
- Call Manager
- Voice Gateways
- Ability to perform moves, adds, and changes via Call Manager and Unity Connection
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting telco related issues
- Working knowledge of Cisco IP networking and QoS as it applies to voice and contact center applications
- Experience to proactively identify and resolve issues within the voice and Telecom environment
- Support, monitor, maintain Cisco UC infrastructure
- Able to perform UCCX scripting
- Perform analysis, diagnosis of existing client voice, video and data network issues
- Discover and document voice infrastructures Requirements, as-built documentation and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Canada's largest post secondary institution.