IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2021
A leading consulting shop.
What’s in it for you?
You will get to help lead and transform the evolution of their Salesforce practice.
· Work closely with stakeholders to provide architectural solutions and technical oversight for multiple concurrent projects, including sharing expertise on standards, guidelines, and design best practices for the solution based on industry accepted practices.
· Provide technical direction to Salesforce Technical Consultants in developing custom applications and designing technical solutions that involve integrations with other platforms.
· Lead, coach, guide, and assist team members to become contributors to a high-performing team.
· Assist in business development efforts, including fostering professional relationships in industry and preparing responses to requests for proposals. Provide technical guidance to the bids and proposal team.
· Present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce application and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
· Cultivate relationships with Client CIOs, IT, and business leaders.
· Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
· Salesforce certifications in one or more of the following: System Architect, Application Architect, Technical Architect.
· Additional Salesforce certifications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Developer is an asset.
· 5+ years of experience with software development, including experience in interactive and/or agile development approach, including Scrum.
· 5+ years of technical architecture and design experience with Salesforce – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, and Integration frameworks.
· 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect, applying best fit Salesforce technologies to business-critical challenges.
· College-level credential or equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, and at least 5 years’ relevant experience.
· Must be able to travel within Canada and the United States when required for Client engagements.